Your curious, creative + compassionate copywriter
Let’s do this
Hi, I’m Bec
Your right-brained bestie
I love supporting your vision, working collaboratively, and creating expressive content that’s so good it makes your hair stand on end. I’m a writer and voice-over professional who is all about helping ease your daily ball-juggle struggle with my multitasking ninja skills. Massaging your messaging gives me energy like a Latin lover gets from Champagne and lace.
When you hire me to write your website, you’re hiring a professional to fill it with words that convince your customers to become paying clients.
Pretty powerful stuff, hey?
Lucky for you, I love a good challenge.
I could tell she had a real passion for her craft and in helping business owners succeed.
I find working with Bec to be a real pleasure. Her knowledge and experience as a copywriter means that all tasks are completed to a very high standard.
Ryan Dalle Cort, Brisbane
Why choose me as your copywriter?
I’m a communications strategist, copywriter and voice-over artist who started writing online theatre reviews for Aussietheatre.com more than eight years ago. I use my qualifications in coaching, training and assessment, and my entrepreneurial experience when I show up to write for you.
My background in theatre means you meet with a dynamic and fun-loving professional who knows when to get serious and when to enjoy themselves. Our briefing calls may include singing, but my sleek processes always ensure an organised and smooth ride.
Who I work with
While I aim to make even the most boring offer sound interesting, I mostly work with lifestyle and wellness brands, makers, creators and do-gooders. I express your vision with an original and fresh marketing message that sounds uniquely you. No cookie-cutter regurgitations of other websites. I work on crafting a tone of voice that is all you. Use the right words plus SEO and you might just get yourself on page one of Google search.
What I can do for you
Whether you’re just starting out, repositioning your brand, or looking to level up your influence, my love of words and people will help make the process seamless for you.
10 fun facts about me
If you’re after copywriting that has tonnes of personality, you need a writer who can match that. Here are some things that help paint a picture of my personality.
- I moonlight as a vocalist and sing live with my band ‘The Vintage Belles’ most weeks
- I’m married to a European and spend three months a year with his family in Serbia practising the language
- I love travelling and spent two years working on cruise ships as a vocalist. I’ve been to over 45 countries
- I’ve toured with big-name actors and musicians such as Hugh Jackman, John Farnham, and Chrissie Amplehett
- My mission is to empower people to live their most courageous and daring lives (that includes helping your thing succeed!)
- I taught fulltime performing arts to teenagers while building up my copywriting business on the side
- I’m allergic to shellfish and had an anaphylactic reaction on a cruise ship in the middle of the Meditteranean Sea
- I’m consistently curious about respectful parenting strategies and consciously build a strong bond with my son
- I shaved my head at the end of 2018 as a way to break the habit of trichotillomania
- I’m a peer communications mentor for Y-Space, a project seeded out of Headspace, Southport
Want to work with a creative and curious copywrtier?